- Established, institutional manager focused on maximizing alpha for clients
- Employs disciplined, systematic investment processes that are underpinned by a robust fundamental approach
- Highly experienced investment professionals enhance and complement the quantitative process
- Significant focus on capacity management and efficient implementation
- Benefits from Man Group’s high-quality infrastructure and strong balance sheet
- Global client base with many long-standing relationships
19.4 $BN ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
30 INVESTMENT PROFESSIONALS
2014 ACQUIRED BY MAN GROUP
Information as of 31 March 2016
Welcome to Man Numeric
Man Numeric is an institutional investment manager based in Boston, Massachusetts. We manage assets for clients globally, including corporate and public pension plans, foundations, endowments, and sovereign funds.
Since our founding in 1989, we have remained committed and focused on efforts to consistently outperform benchmarks to deliver excess returns over the long term for our clients. Strategies range from long-only, active extension, and market neutral equities across geographic regions, investment styles and capitalization strata.
Our long-standing commitment to carefully manage capacity has enabled us to focus on maximizing alpha for our clients.
Robert challenges the notion that all quantitative fund managers are the same, pointing out that distinctions lie in the way that models are constructed and combined to generate trading signals.
The Man AHL Academic Advisory Board met in May 2015 to discuss overfitting and its impact on the investor.
The case for Market Neutral