- Established, institutional manager focused on maximizing alpha for clients
- Employs disciplined, systematic investment processes that are underpinned by a robust fundamental approach
- Highly experienced investment professionals enhance and complement the quantitative process
- Significant focus on capacity management and efficient implementation
- Benefits from Man Group’s high-quality infrastructure and strong balance sheet
- Global client base with many long-standing relationships
24.7 $BN ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
33 INVESTMENT PROFESSIONALS
2014 ACQUIRED BY MAN GROUP
Information as at 31 March 2017
Welcome to Man Numeric
Man Numeric is an institutional investment manager based in Boston, Massachusetts. We manage assets for clients globally, including corporate and public pension plans, foundations, endowments, and sovereign funds.
Since our founding in 1989, we have remained committed and focused on efforts to consistently outperform benchmarks to deliver excess returns over the long term for our clients. Strategies range from long-only, active extension, and market neutral equities across geographic regions, investment styles and capitalization strata.
Our long-standing commitment to carefully manage capacity has enabled us to focus on maximizing alpha for our clients.
Value Investing may be a hedge to a rising rate environment.
The paper compares the composition of the MSCI Emerging Markets and MSCI Emerging Markets Small Cap Indices
Unconventional Views video series for 2016 with Robert E. Furdak, Co-CIO at Man Numeric.