- Systematic security selection through a fundamental, bottom-up approach
- Highly experienced investment professionals enhance and complement the quantitative process
- Diversified exposure across global equity markets through long-only and alternative strategies
- Research-driven culture focused on innovation and enhancement, spanning alpha generation, risk management, portfolio construction and implementation
- Significant focus on capacity management
- Established in Boston in 1989
How we’re turning off-the-shelf ESG data into useful and informative signals.
Quantitative approaches to credit investing creates potential opportunities and may help portfolios eliminate behavioral biases.
Man Numeric’s Hackathon took place in November 2018.
Welcome to Man Numeric
Man Numeric is an institutional investment manager based in Boston, Massachusetts. We manage assets for clients globally, including corporate and public pension plans, foundations, endowments, and sovereign funds.
Since our founding in 1989, we have remained committed and focused on efforts to consistently outperform benchmarks to deliver excess returns over the long term for our clients. Strategies range from long-only, active extension, and market neutral equities across geographic regions, investment styles and capitalization strata.
Our long-standing commitment to carefully manage capacity has enabled us to focus on maximizing alpha for our clients.
34.8 US$ BN ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
72 INVESTMENT PROFESSIONALS
2014 ACQUIRED BY MAN GROUP
Information as at 31 March 2019