- Established, institutional manager focused on maximizing alpha for clients
- Employs disciplined, systematic investment processes that are underpinned by a robust fundamental approach
- Highly experienced investment professionals enhance and complement the quantitative process
- Significant focus on capacity management and efficient implementation
- Benefits from Man Group’s high-quality infrastructure and strong balance sheet
- Global client base with many long-standing relationships
We investigate two dynamic strategies that, in contrast to these passive investments, appear to have generated positive performance both in the long-run and particularly so during historical crises.
How the rise of 'smart beta' strategies offer insight into the real drivers of active manager alpha.
Investors must beware of the increasingly cited 'correlations' across global markets, which risk mistaking coincidence for persistent patterns.
Welcome to Man Numeric
Man Numeric is an institutional investment manager based in Boston, Massachusetts. We manage assets for clients globally, including corporate and public pension plans, foundations, endowments, and sovereign funds.
Since our founding in 1989, we have remained committed and focused on efforts to consistently outperform benchmarks to deliver excess returns over the long term for our clients. Strategies range from long-only, active extension, and market neutral equities across geographic regions, investment styles and capitalization strata.
Our long-standing commitment to carefully manage capacity has enabled us to focus on maximizing alpha for our clients.
30.1 $BN ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
41 INVESTMENT PROFESSIONALS
2014 ACQUIRED BY MAN GROUP
Information as at 30 September 2017