- Systematic security selection through a fundamental, bottom-up approach
- Highly experienced investment professionals enhance and complement the quantitative process
- Diversified exposure across global equity markets through long-only and alternative strategies
- Research-driven culture focused on innovation and enhancement, spanning alpha generation, risk management, portfolio construction and implementation
- Significant focus on capacity management
- Established in Boston in 1989
Following a decade of growth dominating value as an investment style, there is an increasing chorus singing the virtues of value. But is now the time to add value exposure?
Whether ESG factors are truly ‘alpha’ factors equivalent to their Value, Momentum, Quality and Low Volatility counterparts remains a contentious issue. Still, the performance of ESG factors in 2019 delivered returns worthy of attention.
We examine the challenges and opportunities that come with the interest-rate exposure of low vol portfolios.
Welcome to Man Numeric
Man Numeric is an institutional investment manager based in Boston, Massachusetts. We manage assets for clients globally, including corporate and public pension plans, foundations, endowments, and sovereign funds.
Since our founding in 1989, we have remained committed and focused on efforts to consistently outperform benchmarks to deliver excess returns over the long term for our clients. Strategies range from long-only, active extension, and market neutral equities across geographic regions, investment styles and capitalization strata.
Our long-standing commitment to carefully manage capacity has enabled us to focus on maximizing alpha for our clients.
35.9* US$ BN TOTAL ASSETS
71 INVESTMENT PROFESSIONALS
2014 ACQUIRED BY MAN GROUP
Information as at 31 December 2019 *Total Assets combines both Assets Under Management and Assets Under Advisement. Assets Under Management represent the aggregate fair value of all discretionary and non-discretionary assets, including fee paying and non-fee paying portfolios. Assets Under Advisement represent advisory-only assets where the firm provides a model portfolio and does not have decision making or trading authority over the assets.