- Systematic security selection through a fundamental, bottom-up approach
- Highly experienced investment professionals enhance and complement the quantitative process
- Diversified exposure across global equity markets through long-only and alternative strategies
- Research-driven culture focused on innovation and enhancement, spanning alpha generation, risk management, portfolio construction and implementation
- Significant focus on capacity management
- Established in Boston in 1989
We examine the challenges and opportunities that come with the interest-rate exposure of low vol portfolios.
We've recently open-sourced another tool, called D-Tale (a.k.a. ‘the details of your data’); a lightweight tool that allows users to view all aspects of their data, while maintaining the ability to perform simple operations such as sorting, filtering and formatting.
What are the implications of the rapid growth of passive strategies in emerging market equities?
Welcome to Man Numeric
Man Numeric is an institutional investment manager based in Boston, Massachusetts. We manage assets for clients globally, including corporate and public pension plans, foundations, endowments, and sovereign funds.
Since our founding in 1989, we have remained committed and focused on efforts to consistently outperform benchmarks to deliver excess returns over the long term for our clients. Strategies range from long-only, active extension, and market neutral equities across geographic regions, investment styles and capitalization strata.
Our long-standing commitment to carefully manage capacity has enabled us to focus on maximizing alpha for our clients.
34.0 US$ BN ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
66 INVESTMENT PROFESSIONALS
2014 ACQUIRED BY MAN GROUP
Information as at 30 September 2019